Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy-Toe EH Industrial & Construction Shoe
- 100% Rip Stop Nylon
- Synthetic sole
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Athletic styling gives these men’s Powertrain Sport work shoes a modern look. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection & anti-fatigue technology combine for ultimate low-profile comfort & protection.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: Built on a tradition of craftsmanship & innovation, Timberland PRO helps you conquer your work day. Technology like our proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology keeps you comfortable all day.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
Timberland PRO athletic work shoes are built with a focus on lightweight performance and work-ready protection. Their casual styling and slip-resistant outsoles, combined with anti-fatigue technology and esd/EH protection, will keep you comfortable and protected - all day long.Electrical Hazard Protection -These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 12.48 x 8.11 x 4.88 inches
- Item model number: TB0A1HRU001
- Date First Available: February 23, 2017
- ASIN: B01MY33BVR
- #4 in Men's Industrial & Construction Shoes